In the Struggle: My Favorite Walking Partner
Last week, I shared the importance of having a walking partner.
Today, I want to tell you about my favorite walking partner and the reasons why.
My favorite walking partner is God.
I can tell when I’ve not had that time with God. There are times I need to walk just so we can commune with one another.
- He is always there and ready
- This is a great time to spend time together
- He’s always willing to listen
- When my heart is heavy I can pour it out to him
- This is a great time to pray for others
- I have the ability to be quiet and listen to what he shares with my heart
- This is a great time to enjoy the beauty God created and celebrate thankfulness and gratitude
- This is a great time for fellowship and worship
- My love tank is filled in this time together
- I can feel his protection over me as I walk
I always feel better once I return from a walk and we’ve spent time together.
How do you spend time with God?