Wellness Tuesday: 7 Ways to Find Time to Exercise
Many of us have a busy schedule and this can easily become an excuse.
That’s the case for me, especially when I get out of the habit of an exercise regimen.
So what are some ways to exercise when we may not have the time? Or at least that’s the excuse we give.
- Take the stairs instead of the elevator—I especially found this to be true after becoming trapped on an elevator. Although this only lasted about three minutes, it was enough to encourage me to take the stairs instead.
- Park farther away from the entrance
- Get up earlier in the morning to exercise
- Stand up and walk around the house each time a commercial comes on for one 30 min or 60 min TV show
- Set a timer to get up and move every 30 minutes
- Sneak in a workout during your lunch break
- Walk to work, the grocery store, or other places that are within walking distance.
- Bonus: Find an accountability partner