Wellness Tuesday:10 Reasons Support Groups Are Important
I’ve told you about my First Place 4 Health group in the past. They are a great bunch of girls and offer a world of encouragement.
However, I’ve moved and don’t get to see them each week the way I’d like to.
I’m saddened that so far I’ve not found a new group in my area.
Yet, I’m thankful that I can stay in touch with my original group through the Facebook group we have set up.
I’ve discovered that support groups are important, because:
- They encourage me when I’m not motivated
- They understand my struggles
- We are friends
- They don’t judge my actions
- They understand when others don’t
- We love one another unconditionally
- They provide tips and suggestions I may not have thought about
- We are there to help one another and lift each other up
- We are all in this together
- They are a blessing from God
How have support groups been beneficial to you?