In the Struggle: 7 Ways Exercise Helps Stress
There are some circumstances that are more difficult than others. Lately, I’ve been dealing with a curve ball I never expected.
There are many benefits to exercise, but I’ve seen the importance of exercise when dealing with stressful situations.
Exercise helps in so many ways:
- I have a better attitude—lifts my mood
- Walking is multipurposeful, because I can pray during this time
- I feel better after exercising
- Exercise helps me deal with stress better
- Exercise is good for my body
- I can exercise instead of eat through my emotions
- Exercise makes me feel better about myself
How has exercise helped you through some difficult times?