Wellness Tuesday–9 Reasons You Have to Care for Yourself
As I struggle with the extra weight I’m carrying and trying to change my habits, I’m discovering there are numerous reasons to care for myself.
- Depression stays down when I care for myself by exercising and eating properly
- I have to take care of myself before I can care for others
- By nourishing my body, mind and spirit I have a better understanding of what priorities are the most important
- I am better able to do my job and fulfill other obligations when I care for myself
- I renew and restore my energy when I care for myself
- I validate my own worth, which increases my confidence and self-esteem
- I am preparing myself for a healthier future
- By caring for myself I am improving my memory, concentration, creativity and decision making skills
- I have more time because I am not wasting time in as many mind numbing activities
What benefits have you seen in caring for yourself?