Wellness Tuesday: 9 Reasons Breakfast is Important
We are told that breakfast is the most important meal of the day.
I have a bad habit of skipping meals on the weekends or when I have a day off.
However, I notice that I make up for it later.
So why is breakfast so important?
- Boost brain activity—eating boost your mental edge
- Boost fiber intake
- Leads to wiser food choices
- Helps with weight loss
- Less hunger pains—especially when a small amount of protein has been eaten
- Gets you moving and increases energy level
- Lower Type 2 Diabetes, blood pressure and high cholesterol
- Good for the heart
- Good for long term health
What advantages have you found to eating breakfast?