9 Benefits of Working with a Nutritionist
I have a friend that has begun to see a nutritionist. I see the excitement in her eyes as she shares the progress she has made. She even enjoys going to exercise now.
Some of the benefits she has shared about having a nutritionist include:
- teaching her about eating habits
- discovering what she should and shouldn’t eat.
- weighing in monthly to maintain accountability
- personalized nutrition plan
- motivation to work hard
- support to change
- guidance in working through her obstacles and solving any problems
- recommendations to fit her health needs and body types
- recipe and cooking tips
How has a nutritionist helped you?