Wellness Tuesday: 8 Tips for the Reluctant Cook
I shared the other week that I don’t really care to cook. However, I’m seeing the benefits to eating in and cooking more.
- I’ve found a few solutions that work for me with cooking.
- Fixing healthy casseroles will last for several meals
- I can cook meals in the crock pot
- I can cook on the weekend for the rest of the week
- Frozen vegetables are easy to microwave
- Fruit is easy to cut up
- I have to plan ahead
- I can fix my plates in portion controls for each meal
By taking these steps and planning ahead, I’m saving a lot on both time and the budget.
What tips do you have for planning ahead and cooking?